A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Hi I'm Lisa, and I've been thinking a lot lately about how I used to catch lightning bugs when I was little. I sort of miss it. Would you like to come catch some with me? It'll be super chill, we can just hang out, catch some bugs and have a chat.
Imaginal is a singleplayer game about catching lightning bugs and hanging out with a friend. Catch a lightning bug when it is lit by clicking on it. If you catch a blue bug you will get an insight!
- It takes about 7 minutes to play through one night. Of course there is always more to chat about. Except when there is not.
- Relax. Chill. Headphones and fullscreen recommended (F or F11 to toggle fullscreen)
- Mouse recommended (playing with trackpad is possible but doesn't feel great)
- 9/28/2015: If you're having trouble with insights disappearing before you can read them, while in game you can press spacebar to toggle "click-to-advance" mode (you'll get a screen flash when you do this). This will keep insights up until you click anywhere to clear them instead of them advancing automatically. Spacebar again will toggle back to normal mode.
- Beloved SuperPatron Dave Schuyler
- Jakub Koziol
- Schell Games
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||artgame, chill, fireflies, firefly, lightning-bug, lightning-bugs, meditative, Relaxing, Short|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: